The S30-Series was designed to handle the problem areas of sump pumps in new home construction. Powered by a durable 1/3 hp motor, the S30-Series offers larger clearances around the impeller for better solids and debris handling.
Liberty Pump S38 is 1/3HP Automatic Submersible Sump Pump with a piggy-back wide-angle float switch which can handle solids up to 1/4″ with higher intake screening that helps reduce debris from entering the pump compared to bottom suction designs. The Liberty Pump S38 comes with two cords – one to operate the switch and the other to the pump motor. The switch cord has a series (piggyback) plug enabling the pump cord to be plugged into the back of it. This allows manual operation of the pump separate from the switch if necessary.
- Rugged and quiet 1/3 HP motor which is oil-filled & thermally protected
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower ball bearings
- 1/4″ solids-handling with higher intake screening
- Bi-directional dual lip shaft seal
- 1-1/2″ NPT discharge
- Thermoplastic vortex style impeller with improved clearances for better debris handling
- Water directed flow in cast motor plate allows for improved cooling of motor
- Stainless steel fasteners